Based in Casablanca, Morocco
Press / Business contact:
108 Bd Ghandi
Casablanca, Morocco, 20210
+212 (5) 20 42 54 54
Solve complex puzzles, explore beautiful landscapes, navigate dangerous platforms and experience the joy of virtual flight as you endeavor to restore the Musiki's stolen rhythms.
Long ago, the Musiki's rhythms protected the Nchi. They lived lives of peace and plenty, dancing as one to the world's drumbeat. Now the Music Giants' lifeforce is ensnared by a devious enemy, and a warrior comes to set it free...
Inspired by tribal music, art and architecture from across the African continent, Rangi is challenging yet comfortable to play.
- A complex and beautiful world with environments inspired by the art and architecture of Africa.
- Intricate and challenging puzzles that take time and patience to solve.
- Tense platform challenges that require speed and skill to complete.
- An intuitive and comfortable control system that makes it easy to move and interact with the 3D environment.
- Wandering Musiki, or Music Giants, who provide a rich percussive backdrop for players to enjoy.
- A soundtrack inspired by tribal music.
- Hidden artifacts to find and collect in each of the different maps.
RANGI Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Abdellah Alaoui Mdarhri
Mohamed El Hassani
3D Artist, Animator